Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use:
1. Terms: By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License: All original, non-curated content pieces on the website universoeningles.com (including, without limitation, articles and custom drawings) are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license. For more information (both in English and Spanish) please visit this page.
Other third-party, curated elements used in this website, like YouTube videos, flickr images, icons, textures and others, are the intellectual property of their respective authors, and are used in this website according to their respective licenses.
3. Disclaimer: The materials on the website universoeningles.com are provided “as is”. The owner of universoeningles.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the owner of universoeningles.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations: In no event shall the owner of universoeningles.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Internet site universoeningles.com, even if the owner of universoeningles.com or an authorized representative of universoeningles.com has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on the web site universoeningles.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The owner of universoeningles.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The owner of universoeningles.com may make changes to the materials contained within this web site at any time without notice. The owner of universoeningles.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links: The owner of universoeningles.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to in this web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by the owner of universoeningles.com. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk. Some links within universoeningles.com are Affiliate Links. This means that if you click one of such links, and you make a purchase within the website that the affiliate link was pointing to, the owner of universoeningles.com will receive a commission for that purchase.
8. Governing Law: Any claim relating to the website universoeningles.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas – United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected (like subscription via email)
- We will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy
universoeningles.com is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the internet by uploading, storing and displaying various media utilizing our services. We do not monitor, screen or otherwise review the media which is uploaded to our servers by users of the service. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the universoeningles.com website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify universoeningles.com in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action. In order to more easily facilitate the process we have provided a form for your use. We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information so please fill out all fields accurately and completely. Alternatively you may make a written notice via email, facsimile or postalmail to the DMCA AGENT as listed below. Your written notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit universoeningles.com to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the webpages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow universoeningles.com to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner,its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notice should be sent to our designated agent through the contact form located on this page. Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
TL;DR: You can’t sue me!!